100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We love our products and want you to be happy with them! If for whatever reason you decide you do not like the product you received, you can return it to us within 7 days of receiving it for FREE. Simply e-mail us and we will send you a prepaid shipping label to return the item(s) for a full refund.
This offer is only applicable to items in “NEW & UNUSED” condition. This offer does not apply to any products marked as “Discontinued” or “In Stock”.Any items that are not in this condition or that you received more than 7 days ago will be covered by our standard return policy detailed below.
Return and Refund Policy
Our standard return policy is 30 Days to the original purchaser. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a full return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If the product has been modified or customized we can return the product minus the cost of the appropriate foam inserts. If the outer case has been damaged, unfortunately we cannot return it.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, your order confirmation email is appropriate.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 days.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products are shipped within the U.S.A. using the following carriers: USPS, FedEx, or UPS with insurance, any claims for damage during shipment must be carried out by the customer and with the appropriate carrier. To return your product, you must contact us to get a return approval and the mailing information. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t own the shipping company so any damage or loss during shipment is the customers liability.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
WE WILL NEVER GIVE, SELL, or TRADE our customers information! Unless law enforcement has a warrant, nobody will get your information with our knowledge, EVER!
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The term ‘Covert Cases’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The information contained within and the Terms and Agreements are subject to change without notice and Covert Cases reserves the right to change them at any time..
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
A warning for those allergic to cats or dogs, there may be small traces of animal hair that you should clean out before use. If you have any adverse reactions after handling our cases, please consult a medical professional immediately!
It is the buyer’s responsibility to review all local and federal laws regarding the safe and legal transportation and storage of any firearm, ammunition, or firearm component and ABIDE BY THE LAW. These cases are not designed to operate a firearm while it is inside the case and CANNOT be modified to do so. Any modifications that may make our cases into something illegal are soley the responsibility of the buyer and NOT APPROVED by Covert Cases.
Covert Cases does not approve of using our cases to transport firearms into restricted areas and the buyer assumes all liability if they chose to do so. Covert Cases requires the buyer to review their local and federal laws and follow them accordingly before ordering our products.
The buyer agrees to hold Covert Cases harmless from any liabilities arising from any violation of federal and local laws. This agreement is governed by United State of America law and any disputes shall be resolved in the court local to Covert Cases.
Please stay safe and be responsible!